The MC1 was originally designed to be 4 stackable units, each with a specially designed Single Board Computer (SBC) based on the Samsung Exynos 5422 Octa-core processor and ready to use as a personal cluster for learning as well as for doing useful work. There were some demands on a single unit, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, or n stackable cluster. The MC1 Solo is offering more flexibility on that requirements. The OS image is compatible with the ODroid-XU4.
It can run Docker Swarm, Build Farm and many other parallel computing applications.
* Samsung Exynos5422 big-LITTLE octa-core CPUS with 2GB RAM
* Gigabit Ethernet port
* USB 2.0 Host
* UHS-1 capable micro-SD card slot for boot media
* Size : 92x42x29mm approx.
* Screws : M3 x 8mm self tapping screw
* Linux OS images based on modern Kernel 4.14 LTS