ODROID-HC1 : Home Cloud One
EOL - Obsolete buy the HC2 or the HC4 as an alternative.
ODROID-HC1 is a mini PC which can be an affordable solution for a network attached storage (NAS) server. This home cloud-server centralizes data and enables users to share and stream multimedia files to phones, tablets and other devices on a network. Ideal for a single user on many devices, sharing between family members, developers or a group. Tailor the ODROID-HC1 to your specific needs. Plenty of software is available with only simple configuration. Determine the storage capacity of your server with a higher HDD/SSD. Depending on your needs, the frame is made to be stackable.
The HC1 is based on the very powerful ODROID-XU4 platform and it can run Samba, FTP, NFS, SSH, NGINX, Apache, SQL, Docker, WordPress and other server software smoothly with full Linux distributions like Ubuntu, Debian, Arch and OMV. Available and ready-to-go OS distributions are on our WiKi. Any OS for XU4 is fully compatible with the HC1. https://wiki.odroid.com/odroid-xu4/os_images/os_images
Installed with a high performance SATA port and a Gigabit Ethernet port, to build a faster network storage device. Engineered metal frame body is designed to store a 2.5 inch HDD/SSD with great heat dissipation.
* Samsung Exynos5422 Cortex-A15 2Ghz and Cortex-A7 Octa core CPUs
* 2Gbyte LPDDR3 RAM PoP stacked
* SATA-3 port for 2.5inch HDD/SSD storage up to 15mm thickness
* Gigabit Ethernet port
* USB 2.0 Host
* UHS-1 capable micro-SD card slot for boot media
* Size : 147 x 85 x 29 mm approx.(including Aluminium cooling frame)
* Linux server OS images based on modern Kernel 4.14 LTS
* We guarantee the production of ODROID-HC1 to the middle of 2020, but expect to continue production long after.